Tuesday 6 August 2013

Postcards From The Cods


Ok, Postcards... knows when its beat. Eve Nicol has clearly aced the Edinburgh reviewing this year with her Edinburgh Furinge blog. But, well, if you can’t beat ‘em...

Ciara – Traverse Theatre 


 At first I was like


 And then I was all


 And then I was totally like







Cadre – Traverse Theatre 

At first I was like


And then I was all


And then I was totally like


[actually, seriously, both pieces should be grateful I’m just using them for a cheap joke rather than laying into them with long lists of their endless flaws (as I saw it. Other opinions are, of course, as always, available). But, yes, for my money, both pieces are deeply miss-able. And Ciara might well be the worst thing I’ve endured in a theatre all year.]

* "Postcards From the Cods" concept actually typo-ed into existence by @J_JCoates 

No comments: